$295 plus tax
A Demo or introductory flight is an opportunity for you to try out what flying an airplane feels like. A Certificated Flight Instructor will introduce how to pre-flight an airplane, the fundamentals of flight, takeoffs and landings, and more details on how to become a pilot.
- Take the controls of the airplane
- 1-Hour of Flight and 1-Hour of Ground instruction
- The flight time may count towards certification requirements
The following restrictions apply to demo flights:
- Only one demo flight per person
- No passengers allowed
- Must be over 16 years old
- Parents\legal guardian must fill a minor-permission form if a person is less than 18 years old.
- This form must be filled by the parent\guardian in person or be notarized
- Contact us for details
- Must be in the U.S. legally, except:
- Cannot have a B-1 (business visitor) or B-2 (tourist) visa